No matter how long you’ve been in a relationship with someone, breaking up is never easy to do. Like the song says, “breaking up is hard to do” and when your past lover becomes your ex, it’s not an easy time to navigate — no matter how many times you’ve been there.
It’s not uncommon for us to want to hold on to what we had, but if you’re looking to move forward and not be stuck, there are some good ways you can help yourself get over an ex, and you just have to be willing to go there.
Click through to read 10 good ways to get over your ex after a breakup:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 10 Most Common Issues in a Marriage
- 8 Ways To Tell If You’re In a Long-term Relationship
- 10 Signs Your Spouse More Like a Roommate and Why That’s Trouble
- 10 Signs Your Marriage May Be Heading For Trouble
- 12 Annoying Things People Do When They’re in Love
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of a Growing Baby Bump
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!