Oh gosh, I can remember being 13 years old and having a hard crush on the popular boy in the grade above me in school. I was far too shy to really ever make anything of it, but I can still recall those awkward situations that came up when I realized I had a crush.
It’s not something that only happens in early teenage life though. If you’re single and you’ve just met someone for the first time, or maybe not even personally met, there are signs that you’ve developed a crush that may not be evident to you, but they are to us. And it’s totally cute, for the most part.
Click through and see 12 signs that you probably have a crush on that person, even if you don’t realize it yet:
:: What are some signs you’ve noticed that someone is totally crushing? Share in the comments! ::
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- The Truths About Being Pregnant During Halloween
- 20 Ways to Improve Your Relationship Now
- 10 Things Not to Say to Someone After a Breakup
- 25 Readers Share The First Thing They Bought For Baby While Pregnant
- 10 Cats Who Deserve an Apology
- 18 Animals Having a Case of the Mondays
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!