Getting into a fight (well, argument) is never fun, but when you’re in a relationship with someone and you’re still learning the boundaries and the best way to communicate with each other, it’s bound to happen. It’s even likely going to happen in long-term relationships when you feel like you’ve worked both of those things out.
People can’t get along all the time and there will be a time or two that an argument comes up in even the most loving and caring relationships. It’s all about how you communicate your grievances and how well the other party listens.
Fighting with your partner is never fun or wanted, but it’s bound to happen once in a while. If you find yourself in that situation, there are 12 things you should try to avoid saying while in the heat of the argument:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 10 Things You Don’t Want to Hear the Doctor Say During Birth
- 8 Ways To Tell If You’re In a Long-term Relationship
- 10 Signs Your Spouse More Like a Roommate and Why That’s Trouble
- 10 Signs Your Marriage May Be Heading For Trouble
- 12 Annoying Things People Do When They’re in Love
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of a Growing Baby Bump
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!