If I had to pick one relationship deal breaker, it would be infidelity. It’s not something I have had to deal with in any relationship, and as far as I am concerned, I would never like to be in the middle of this situation.
I have my own feelings about what would cause a breakdown enough for someone to look outside their relationship. Like I said, I don’t have any personal experience so really my thoughts may or may not be the truth about infidelity, and I have a feeling there are a lot of myths surrounding infidelity — and I was right.
In a great article written by Scott Haltzman for YourTango, he debunks 10 common myths when it comes to infidelity and spills the truth behind some of those common myths. A few of them surprised me and I’ve highlighted the 5 that I found most surprising.
For more common infidelity myths, debunked — check out 10 Common Myths About Infidelity Debunked! on YourTango
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 9 Things I’ll Never Do In Front of My Husband
- 20 Things Men and Women Say to Get Out of Having Sex
- 14 Ways to Show Your Partner Love Without Saying It
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Having More Sex
- 9 Things That Seem to Make My Morning Sickness Worse
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Marriage Through Loss and Grief