We all know that the foods we eat can have a big play in our lives. It can affect our health, our energy, and can in a sense, affect our relationships as well.
We’ve all heard of the foods that can increase the loving feelings between a couple. From strawberries to oysters, food can have a big play in how our body and hormones work together and that can really translate into our relationships. We’ve used food for aphrodisiacs for a long time and the opposite can be said too.
There are a lot of foods that could be contributing to your low sex drive and could be ruining that loving feeling and you may not even know it. If you’re looking for your drive and trying to ramp that spark back up, you’ll want to click through and read these 6 foods in your diet that could be ruining your loving feeling.
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 25 Common Last Names That Make the Best Baby Names
- 10 Ways My Husband and I Are Total Opposites
- 12 Places You Could Find The Partner of Your Dreams
- 10 Ways to Surprise Your Partner No Matter How Long You’ve Been Together
- 10 Things You Should Never Say About Your Ex
- 10 Signs You’re an “Old Married Couple”
- 8 Things That May Be Holding You Back From Finding Love
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!