Breaking up is never easy and it can be especially painful if the parting was not your idea. If your ex was the one who wanted their space, needed a break, or just didn’t want to be with you, it can leave you with a lot of “what if’s,” questions, and reflection.
Sometimes we’re the ones who initiated the breakup and still feel bad about it — was it a mistake? If you feel like you let “the one” get away, there are no rules saying you can’t reach out again and try to win back their heart. If that’s what is on your mid after you’ve broken up with your ex, there are some ways you can help get them back in your life:
::Have you ever wanted your ex back? What did you do? Share in the comments! ::
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 12 Signs You Definitely Have a Crush on That Person
- 10 Tips on How NOT to Take an Engagement Photo
- 20 Ways to Improve Your Relationship Now
- 10 Things Not to Say to Someone After a Breakup
- 25 Readers Share The First Thing They Bought For Baby While Pregnant
- 15 Small Details Women Wish Their Partner Would Remember
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!