There is something about music that can really change our mood. Finding the best song for whatever mood you’re in, or hoping to be in, can make a world of a difference.
Music is all over our relationships and love life. From finding “the song” for you and your partner, the one you both go crazy for and have to dance to the perfect choice of song for your first dance at your wedding. The music, melody, and lyrics can all bring a flood of emotions back to us and help set the mood up just right.
If you’re looking to increase the intimacy between you and your partner, why not try music? There are some great songs that just put love in the air and if you’re looking to spice it up, you should consider music.
Click through to see 7 great songs to help put you and your partner in the mood:
For more great ideas on songs to help put you in the mood, check out Best Make Out Songs From The ’90s on YourTango
:: What is your favorite romantic song? ::
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 14 Common Myths About Marriage
- 10 Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating
- 15 Tips For Getting Back In the Mood After Having a Baby
- 14 Reasons You Didn’t Get That Second Date
- 14 Common and Ridiculous Wedding Superstitions
- 14 Love Lessons We Learn from Watching “The Bachelorette”
- 10 Strange Things That’ll Make Your Partner More Attractive