I love being in love — and am thankful that I have found a wonderful person to spend my life with. We met a long time ago when still in high school and truth is, it seemed a lot easier to fall in love then. Sure, there are obstacles to making young love work long-term, but it feels like there is a lot less that could hold you back.
If you’re looking for love, but haven’t found it yet, there are some things you may be unknowingly doing that could be holding you back from finding love. Really, we need to love ourselves and be open and ready before we can really let someone else in and it’s a wonderful feeling.
Click through and read 8 things that could be holding you back from finding love:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 25 Common Last Names That Make the Best Baby Names
- 10 Ways My Husband and I Are Total Opposites
- 12 Places You Could Find The Partner of Your Dreams
- 10 Ways to Surprise Your Partner No Matter How Long You’ve Been Together
- 10 Things You Should Never Say About Your Ex
- 10 Signs You’re an “Old Married Couple”
- How a Corgi Handles Life vs a Pug
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!