This month my husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. Not really too long in the whole scheme of live, but a lot longer than many of our friends and longer than some marriages. I feel like I love him more now than I did when we first got married and it’s a nice feeling.
We have been through a lot together in our 14 years as a couple. From school to children to work and life, we have learned how to balance it all and while not all times are easy, we know that we can tackle it all if we work together. Sometimes that’s easier said than done, but we’ve had a lot of practice learning how to communicate, adapt to change, and take it all in stride.
Click through to read the 9 reasons I love my husband more today than the day we married:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 14 Common Myths About Marriage
- 10 Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating
- 15 Tips For Getting Back In the Mood After Having a Baby
- 14 Reasons You Didn’t Get That Second Date
- 14 Common and Ridiculous Wedding Superstitions
- 14 Love Lessons We Learn from Watching “The Bachelorette”
- 10 Strange Things That’ll Make Your Partner More Attractive