My Husband Loves Me, This I KnowDevan McGuinness
These past few weeks for me have been riddled with frustration, pain, and the unknown. The one happy constant has been my husband and I am so thankful.
Being pregnant with our fourth child has brought some complications to our everyday. I’ve done this all before, but this time the kidney issues I am experiencing seems to be hitting harder than before. On top of that we’ve had some doctors and ultrasound technicians who just don’t seem to know anything about proper, healthy bedside manner.
It’s been a struggle to see the bright side of things, but one thing I know for sure is my husband and I will get through anything.
Together. Like we always have.
The way he cares for me, sticks up for me, looks out for me, and has my best interest always at the front of his mind. It’s how I know he loves me. Though he’s open and happy enough to say those three words, and does so often, it’s the actions he does when I really need to see them that tells me how much he loves me. Small things like making sure I’ve taken my medicine to worrying about what I am going to eat. He’s taken on a lot of extra house duties that are usually something I handle and has done so with not complaints and without me needing to ask.
That’s now I know we will go the distance — that our love will continue on and grow — because his actions speak far louder than his words ever could.
Photo credit: ©Devan McGuinness | Accustomed Chaos
More on Babble:
- 14 Common Myths About Marriage
- 10 Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating
- 15 Tips For Getting Back In the Mood After Having a Baby
- 14 Reasons You Didn’t Get That Second Date
- 7 Romantic Songs to Put You and Your Partner in the Mood
- 14 Common and Ridiculous Wedding Superstitions
- 14 Love Lessons We Learn from Watching “The Bachelorette”
- 10 Strange Things That’ll Make Your Partner More Attractive