I love when a couple planning a wedding does something unusual, different, and fun. If I could do mine all over again and have my total say, I would want to do something that stands out above the rest. Something that would be memorable for not only my husband and me, but for our guests to talk about positive things for years down the road.
The Internet has shown us a lot of couples who are doing just that. We’ve seen theme weddings taking part in places we wouldn’t think about. We’ve seen couples getting married in the nude, in costume, under water, and I am sure we will see more things to come.
That’s where this North Carolina couple enters in. Meet Lauren Bushar and Ben Youngkin, who made a real entrance into their weeding in a way I’ve not seen before. They decided to skip the traditional walk down the aisle in favor of something far more memorable and well, far more fun looking.
:: Would you consider doing something fun like this for your wedding? Share in the comments ::
More on Babble:
- 25 Common Last Names That Make the Best Baby Names
- 10 Ways My Husband and I Are Total Opposites
- 12 Places You Could Find The Partner of Your Dreams
- 10 Ways to Surprise Your Partner No Matter How Long You’ve Been Together
- 10 Things You Should Never Say About Your Ex
- 10 Signs You’re an “Old Married Couple”
- 8 Things That May Be Holding You Back From Finding Love
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!