Learning a new language isn’t always easy, but with repeated practice and exposure through a variety of different methods — like these foreign language learning apps — parents can help foster bilingualism.
These days there really is an app for everything — and every language! — but the best ones are always: easy to use, feature native speakers so kids can hear the correct pronunciation of words, and engage through interactive content that reinforces what is being learned at school, after-school clubs, and language classes.
Other posts by Leticia you might like:
- Are You a Responsible Digital Parent? 11 Topics to Discuss Today
- 13 Awesome Tech Gadgets to Snag for the School Year
- 7 Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship to Kids
- 10 Best Back to School Pinterest Boards
- Secrets to Unplugging? 7 Tech Power Users Share Digital Wellness Strategies