Yahoo! has named 12 products that they soon will be axing as they are “keeping their focus on what’s next.” I guess it just makes good business sense to work on your strengths and not your weaknesses, but we are sure seeing a lot of products from not only Yahoo!, but Google too that are hitting the chopping block (such as the death of Google Reader).
So what are these 12 products that Yahoo! is killing off? Here they are:
Did You Use Any of These Yahoo! Products?
(My inner geek admits, I am sad to see Altavista go. I haven’t used it in years, but talk about nostalgia! #ImANerd)
- 5 Tips for Watching Fireworks with Toddlers
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- The Stupidest Way to Stop a Bleeding Finger
- 8 Fathers Day Gift Ideas for Tech Dads
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites