Road trips are our family’s preferred way of travel. While flying is fine, taking the road – we get to find random things and meet various people along the way.
We recently took a road trip to Nashville, TN and found many apps that helped us make it to our destination. Knowing I couldn’t be alone in discovering all types of fun travel apps, I asked a few friends to chip in some of their favorite road trip apps and what started as a list of a few apps I liked, grew into a list of 15! From an app that will help you get gas for cheap to an app that will tell you the best places to eat in a random city, before you head out on your next road trip – check out this list of the best road trip apps!
Looking to entertain the family in the car? Check out these 10 Fun Road Trip Game Apps
- 20 Adorable Toddler Birthday Shirts
- 15 “4th of July” Crafts for Toddlers
- 5 Tips for Watching Fireworks with Toddlers
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- The Stupidest Way to Stop a Bleeding Finger
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites