As parents, we have the best intentions of capturing our child’s year through photos but so many times the process can be cumbersome and time consuming when it comes time to create an album. These days photos taken on your smartphone are just as good as with any point and shoot and it’s just as easy to capture special moments, edit, create fabulous collages, and print on the go. Here are seven tips and tricks on how you can use your smartphone to chronicle your child’s year as it happens.
Other posts by Leticia you might like:
- 13 Awesome Tech Gadgets to Snag for the School Year
- Are You a Responsible Digital Parent? 11 Topics to Discuss Today
- Protect Digital Devices from Disaster: 4 Must Have Products
- Winning Ways to Washi Tape Up Your Workplace
- Secrets to Unplugging? 7 Tech Power Users Share Digital Wellness Strategies