Ads coming to Instagram? In a piece published in the Wall Street Journal earlier this week, Instagram’s Director of Business Operations, Emily White, shared that Instagram will be poised to sell ads within a year. Her biggest challenge according to WSJ will be “to figure out how to integrate marketing without jeopardizing Instagram’s cool factor” without “alienating its members—especially its large base of teen and young adults, who are coveted by marketers.”
Influential bloggers who also share the things they love, places they visit, and chronicle their everyday life are also coveted by marketers of major brands — but what do they think of this upcoming change to the Instagram they know and love? Click through to read their wide variety of opinions about ads on Instagram coming within a year.
- 7 Tips for Capturing Your Child’s Year Through Photos
- 9 Essential Gadgets and Apps for Every Working Parent
- Winning Ways to Washi Tape Up Your Workplace
- 9 Reasons to Unplug in Favor of Digital Wellness
- Secrets to Unplugging? 7 Tech Power Users Share Digital Wellness Strategies