Photos are always best when time is taken to crop, lighten, or touched up before they’re sent to your mobile printer to be printed and shared in a non-digital way but let’s be honest — these things take time that’s a premium for busy parents. I have a folder of photo apps on my phone that I pick and choose from to enhance the subject matter of my photo. With just a tap, I can draw the viewer’s eye to a single spot with the MarbleCam app, be glad I’m not lugging around my bulkier camera thanks to ProCamera, or instantly add some words to an image to capture the spontaneity of a moment that might be lost by the time I get around to writing on the back of my printed picture. Here are just seven phenomenal iPhone photo apps that I use on a regular basis that make it easy to capture incredible photos and edit them directly from the app for more stunning pictures.
Other posts by Leticia you might like:
- 3 Quick Ways to Organize and Share Digital Photos
- 7 Stylish iPhone Cases to Covet
- 9 Essential Gadgets and Apps for Every Working Parent
- Are You a Responsible Digital Parent? 11 Topics to Discuss Today
- 8 Ways to Prevent Child Identity Theft