10 Best Of Naomi on Toddler Times: A 2011 Post Round-up!Naomi Odes
Although, we spent the first eight months of 2011 on Baby’s First Year, we have had quite a blast over here at Toddler Times. As the year comes to a close, I thought I’d share 10 of my favorite posts about my two favorite people, three feet and under. Be sure to check them out, I wouldn’t want you to miss anything great (or horrible) that happened last year!
1.Fuzz and his independent eating habits.
Check out Fuzzball and his “my way or the highway” style of eating.
2. 10 Reasons I love my little Shnook ball
Just a few personality gems from my three-year-old that make him who he is.
3. How to encourage literacy without teaching
Some great tips to get your kid interested in being a reader/writer/mathematician.
4. 10 Ways Having a Toddler Is Like Being in An Abusive Relationship
We’ve all been there. Drink a beer and laugh with me, please.
5. Toddlers On A Plane: Worse Than Snakes
Now you can cry when you read this story.
6. 8 Ways You Know You Need A Break From Your Toddler
Pretend you actually get breaks. Humor me.
7. Fuzz Walks! My baby officially joins the Toddler set.
8. Why I Love My Son’s Reggio-Inspired Preschool
A glimpse into the world of the Reggio Emilia-inspired preschool where Shnook is a student.
9. Out Of The Mouths Of Babes: Hilarious Comments By Toddlers
True.. Every last one of them.
10. The Longest Day Ever
When I first came to Toddler Times, I was initiated by my two toddlers. It was a long long day.