Can you believe fall is really here? In Texas, we have been sweating and paying outrageous electric bills for the last several months. All of a sudden, fall has swept in, blessing us with 80 degree weather allowing the kids to actually play outside. Starbucks is serving up pumpkin spiced lattes. The stores are now filled with pumpkins.
It’s time to get in the mindset of fall, before Christmas is here. Enjoy this season with your toddler. What better way than finding fall activities for toddlers that will help your little ones understand the season change.
10 Fun Fall Activities for Toddlers
What is Your Favorite Fall Activity?
- The Ultimate Guide to Online Photography Resources
- Everything You Wanted to Know About the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s
- Guide to the New Apple iOS 7
- 7 Booster Seats Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Lessons Learned From Our First Week of Preschool