What can I say, I’m a sucker for any holiday really and V-day is yet another time us parents can get some really great shots of our kids.
As someone who thoroughly enjoys making handmade photo gifts for birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas, I hold little mini-photo shoots throughout the year. Of course, no theme need apply to take cute photos of one’s children, but c’mon let’s be honest. Themes can be cute. Especially when they are not over-the-top and gaudy.
Even if I find the time to get my kids into one or two themed props, or in front of a fun backdrop or holding paper props, all it takes is a few clicks of my camera and I have something to fawn and swoon over forever. You know grandparents LOVE this stuff, so.
Without further ado, below you will find a sweet little collection of handmade Valentine’s Day themed props for toddlers. Keep in mind that ordering online means doing so with enough time for shipment, so get on it! Just chooose one or a couple and have fun!
More Babbles From Selena…
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- 6 Potty Training Charts: DIY & Free Printables
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- My quest to manage my toddler’s aggression
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.