Now that I’ve found out I am expecting a little boy this winter, I’ve started to look at my girls’ relationship in a different way. The bond that they have is undeniable and I am so curious as to how they will react when a little guy comes into our lives.
Watching their relationship more closely has been so much fun. Rather than getting involved in their daily arguments or play time, I’ve chosen just to stand back and watch. Now that Avery is a little bit older and is speaking more, their relationship has gotten much stronger. They sit and have little conversations together and talk about things only sisters would discuss. It’s by far one of the cutest things to watch from the outside.
Since I’ve taken a step back and let their relationship grow on its own, I’ve also caught some really great times they’ve had together on camera. Take a look at some of my favorite candid moments between Harlan and Avery!
More from Lauren on Babble:
- 21 Halloween Costumes for Toddler Girls
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Best Strollers of Fall 2013
- Polka Dot Perfection in Hatch Collection
- 10 Things a Toddler Can Teach You About Life
- 11 Stylish Pregnant Moms to Follow on Instagram
- 18 Things my 18 Month Old is Doing
- 10 Pregnancy Journals to Capture Every Moment
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!