10 Resolutions Toddlers Should Make for the New Yearilanawiles
Last week on my personal blog, I posted “15 New Year’s Resolutions My 2yo Should Make”.
They included things like experimenting with foods outside of the bread food group, refraining from licking random glass surfaces and learning to love my mittens.
Turns out, my daughter has a lot to work on this year!
I invited my readers to add resolutions they wished their toddlers would make for 2012.
Below are ten of my favorites.
1. I will not resist wearing pants when it’s required. –Alison
2. I will be nice to my baby brother and stop nudging him with my foot when I think no one is watching. -Pam
3. If I can’t find my Finn McMissile and Holly Shiftwell, I will realize I have 12 gazillion other Cars with which I can play. -Abigail
4. If I say I want to eat a particular food item, I will actually eat it, as opposed to waiting for Mommy to prepare it and then rejecting it, only to ask for something else. -Heather
5. I will draw in my coloring books as they were intended, instead of on the walls, on the windows and on myself. -Jerseygirl in VA
6. I will stop screaming like someone is slicing my beloved Elmo apart while I am on my daily commute home. –Brianna
7. I will adapt a new attitude towards naps with an understanding that they are a rare and little-appreciated gift. –Dawn
9. I will not wait until an hour after going to bed to make a HUGE poop. Every. Single. Night. -Lauren
10. I will stop growing up so fast. –Pamela W
Your turn. What New Year’s Resolutions do you wish your toddler would make for 2012?