Parenting is one thing. Parenting a toddler, on the other hand, is a whole other thing. A whole other Twilight Zone thing.
When you have a toddler, you can take everything you know about being a mom or dad and throw it in the trash. Most likely because your toddler has probably already destroyed it beyond recognition anyway.
Study this list carefully of 10 things never to do with or near a toddler. You can thank us later.
Photo credits: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First
- Your Bad-Hair Day Just Got Better: 10 Hilariously Awkward Hairdos That, Thankfully, Aren’t Yours