Earlier this month I wrote a post over at Disney Baby about 15 Ways To Show Your Child Love and it got me thinking that showing love to a tiny baby and a toddler look a little different. So, I decided to write a post here to share some suggestions for small ways you can show love specifically to your toddler, because they really are tiny, little individuals!
Here are a few ideas to help you show your toddler love on Valentine’s Day and EVERYDAY!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- 15 Black and White Basics For Your Toddler’s Wardrobe
- 8 Valentine’s Gifts To Bring the Sexy Back To Your Relationship
- 10 Hard-Sole Shoes For Toddlers With Tiny Feet
- Big & Little Fashions: Mother/Daughter Valentine’s Day Style
- Big & Little Fashions: Mother/Son Valentine’s Day Style
- 20 Random Facts About Me