There’s just no love in the world like there is for your own child. And just when you think there couldn’t possibly be any more love in your heart, you give birth to your second child, and you’re just about ready to explode with emotion. Yes, you have that much love.
That being said, it’s nearly impossible to give the second child as much attention as the first, especially if the kids are close in age. The older child is usually old enough (read: manipulative) to demand your attention, especially at the precise moment it’s directed at your younger one, and your younger one probably doesn’t have the verbal and physical skills to maintain their desire for your attention quite like your older one.
As a result, it can become quite easy to spot the differences in each child. But just in case, here are 10 ways to tell apart your first and second children:
Photo credits: Meredith Carroll
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies