It’s Halloween time and the day and night will be full of excitement! Halloween is the one day of the year where your toddler can wear a cape and people won’t look at them weird. (Why must people stare? My kid just likes wearing a cape!)
We can’t wait to go trick or treating this year. Our toddler boys are 2 and 3 years old. This year will be super fun since they can talk, run up to doors by themselves and kind of understand why we keep knocking on strangers’ doors and getting candy.
Every parent wants Halloween to be fun for all, but with toddlers it can be a challenge. I asked a few mom friends for some words of wisdom when it comes to having a great Halloween with toddlers, check out what they said!
What Tips Do You Have for Trick or Treating with Toddlers?
- Halloween Candy Buyback Program
- 12 Must Have Apps for Small Businesses
- 13 Signs That You Are an Okay Mom
- 20 Unforgettable Quotes from Steve Jobs
- 9 Practical Tips for Saving Money on Toddlers
- 7 Websites to Create Your Own Infographic