Do you fret flying with toddlers?
A sweet friend of mine is taking her 2 toddlers on a plane for the very first time. She recently let out a plea for mommy help wanting to know the best advice for surviving a flight with toddlers. Moms started pouring out valuable advice and words of wisdom. The advice was so great I thought I would share their tips of flying the friendly skies with little ones.
We’ve traveled with toddlers on planes many years ago, but haven’t with this set. With these tips I know we could make it – and you can too. Being prepared is the number 1 key.
Enjoy your trip!
What Tips for Flying with Toddlers Do You Have?
Molly blogs technology, parenting and geekery at Digital Mom Blog.
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 5 Google Tools Every Parent Should Know About
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites