With Halloween a little over a week away, now would be the perfect time to introduce some Halloween themed activities and crafts to your kids. It doesn’t have to be contrived or over-the-top either. All you need is a little time, a few materials, and perhaps some patience.
If however, you are a nerdy, craft-lover sort as I am, then you won’t be hard pressed to get into any of this action at all. In fact, you may clap at a couple of these discoveries (contact paper!), like I did when I discovered it. If you already know of its fantastic capabilities, then congratulations, you’ve officially made it. It probably means you’re doing an alright job of getting creative with your kids and stuff.
I’ve heard that’s important.
More Babbles From Selena…
- 3 Years of Gratuitous Pumpkin Patch Photos & Counting
- The Evolution of the Cabbage Patch Kid: It’s Been 30 Years!
- DIY & Handmade Hallowe’en Costumes For Toddlers
- Momfession: I Do Time-Outs and Sometimes I Yell Too…
- 10 Books For Whiny, Bossy, Picky Toddlers
- Realistic School Lunch Ideas For Toddlers
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Glad My Kids Are Close In Age
- What NOT To Say To The Parents of Toddlers
- After-School Activities For Toddlers
- 10+ Things We Did (and Do) To Save Our Relationship (During The Early Years of Parenting)
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve