Fall is my absolute favorite season. From the crisp cool weather to the gorgeous leaves changing colors, the season puts me in such a great mood.
The weather here in New York City is finally starting to cool down and that means that it’s time for me to get shopping for warmer clothes for Avery. Unfortunately, we don’t have a lot of hand-me-downs from Harlan, so Avery is going to need an entire wardrobe this season.
I love shopping for fall clothes because of the gorgeous colors and I love to layer. There are so many cute things for toddler girls this season and many looks I have already bought and am hanging in Avery’s closet.
I’ve compiled 15 of my favorite looks for Avery this fall! They are all definitely must-haves for her closet this season!
More from Lauren on Babble:
- Living with Hyperemesis Gravidarum: 10 Ways I’m Getting Through It
- 10 Reasons to Embrace the Toddler Years
- Favorite Moments Between Sisters
- 15 Signs Your Baby Might be Entering Toddlerhood
- 10 High Chairs for Small Spaces
- 16 Stylish Babies to Follow on Instagram
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!