July 4th is right around the corner. Get your toddler excited for independence day with these July 4th crafts!
From t-shirts to paper firecrackers, these crafts are cute and appropriate for this bright, festive holiday.
While this project might not be super crafty (but super helpful in the way of safety), learn how make a Sparkler Safety Cup to allow your little one to safely use sparklers.
- 5 Tips for Watching Fireworks with Toddlers
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- The Stupidest Way to Stop a Bleeding Finger
- 8 Fathers Day Gift Ideas for Tech Dads
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites