Halloween is fast approaching and while I finally have Avery’s costume figured out, I am still on the hunt for the perfect trick-or-treat bag for her to carry around. This will be her first year that she is old enough to walk around from door to door with her big sister collecting treats from our fellow city dwellers. Although she won’t be able to eat most of the candy, I am still excited for her to really experience Halloween.
When searching for a trick-or-treat bag, I wanted to make sure that it was something that Avery was going to be able to carry all night. She is still tiny, so I didn’t want a bag that would be too overpowering or overwhelming. The handles had to be small enough for her to carry, the character couldn’t be too scary, and the bag had to be small enough that she wouldn’t drag it on the ground.
Although Halloween is just over a week away, there is still plenty of time to get the perfect trick-or-treat bag for you tot! Check out some of my favorites for Avery below!
More from Lauren on Babble:
- 10 Fun Halloween Costumes for Pregnant Moms
- 10 Stunning Nursery Ideas for Your Autumn Baby
- The Evolution of the Easy Bake Oven
- 10 Photos That Give You a Peek into the Lives of Sisters
- 21 Halloween Costumes for Toddler Girls
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Best Strollers of Fall 2013
- Polka Dot Perfection in Hatch Collection
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!