Last week we just had Avery’s 18-month wellness checkup. I am always prepared going into these visits to be asked many questions by her pediatrician to make sure she is on track developmentally. Thankfully (and I’m very grateful for it), I answer yes to many of the questions. This means that developmentally Avery is on track with most other 18-month-olds. Although she is tiny (underweight in both height and weight), she is doing just about everything else toddlers her age are doing.
I love taking a step back and looking at all of the milestones and developments that Avery has made over the past couple of months. Take a look at what Avery, my-18 month-old, is doing.
More from Lauren on Babble:
- 10 Pregnancy Journals to Capture Every Moment
- Maternity Style: Little Black Dress
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Remember Before She Becomes a Middle Child
- 15 Fall Looks for Toddler Girls
- Living with Hyperemesis Gravidarum: 10 Ways I’m Getting Through It
- 10 Reasons to Embrace the Toddler Years
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!