If I send my husband to the store, he will buy everything on my list, plus at least 3 boxes of cereal. I guess it’s in his DNA, which has been passed to my children. We are cereal lovers (well, minus me). If the kids could live on cereal alone, they would. While typically our cereal boxes end up in the recycle bin, some creative people have come up with fabulous ideas for upcycling your empty cereal boxes!
Your toddler will love these ideas. Get your craft hat on people, we’re upcycling!
Here are 20 Things to Do With Your Empty Cereal Boxes:
More Babbles from Molly:
- 20 Activities to Make to Prevent Toddler Boredom
- What Your Toddler Needs to Know About Money
- 10 Ways Toddlers are Like Puppies
- 5 Great Things About Having 2 Toddlers Close in Age
- Danger Alert – Metal Water Bottles
- A Puppy to Love – We Bought a Labradoodle