Abby is turning two this month. It’s so on. The birthday party bug, or whatever… it’s bit me. Nice and hard. Last year I doth protest too much over the idea of a themed birthday party with DIY projects and table center pieces and all that jazz?
This year? I’m a total hypocrite and ‘fessing up to no such problem because I have some ideas and I cannot wait to put them into effect. Time to embrace my freak-show crafty self already and just get on it, judgment be damned.
In my search for inspiration and ideas, I came across some outstanding Disney-themed birthday parties and I thought some of you likeminded crafty wenches would love to take a peek at what I’ve found.
You’re welcome pin-nation, you’re welcome.
More Babbles From Selena…
- My Favourite New Monsters University Gear For Toddlers
- 20 Fabulous DIY Musical Games & Instruments For Toddlers To Try This Summer
- 24 Amazing Montessori Activities For The Summer
- The Mom Face: Revealed
- The Most Adorable Toddler Pow Wow Dancers
- Moms, Check Your Boobs: A Simple Self Breast Exam Guide
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve