It’s definitely that time of year when you’re either planning your little one’s Halloween costume or procrastinating and putting it on the back burner until next week. Or heck, the week after. How about the day of? Been there, done that.
Which is fine… if you plan on doing some of these easy DIY costumes. Many of them can be made with things you have at home, or stuff you can get from the dollar store or your local thrift store if you’re lucky.
However, if you are a total sucker for handmade outfits (that’s right, Etsy), then you best get to ordering now if you want to receive it in time for Halloween! Either way, I’ve got you covered here, from the elaborately handmade to the easy and cheap, including a couple of projects for those who are more craftily inclined.
I’ve also kept in mind those of you who have toddlers, who aren’t into being trussed up in some grand affair, and those of you who can only excuse the pricey purchase of handmade gear with the reasoning that they can wear it multiple times. Yeah, I have all the Halloween costumes for toddlers.
More Babbles From Selena…
- Momfession: I Do Time-Outs and Sometimes I Yell Too…
- 10 Books For Whiny, Bossy, Picky Toddlers
- Realistic School Lunch Ideas For Toddlers
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Glad My Kids Are Close In Age
- What NOT To Say To The Parents of Toddlers
- After-School Activities For Toddlers
- 10+ Things We Did (and Do) To Save Our Relationship (During The Early Years of Parenting)
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve