A while back I curated a round-up of some of the most amazing toddler and parent built forts I’ve seen.
Which led me down a rabbit-hole of searching for the perfect DIY project or ready made kit that I could find for my own little ones.
When a lowly sheet won’t do, why not try out one of these options?!
More Babbles From Selena…
- 5 Way I Beat Writer’s Block
- Toddler Yoga, it’s a thing.
- A&W’s Book Club
- Cupid made me do it.
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.