It has been said that the average 4-year-old child asks 437 questions in a single day.
I have a 4-year-old, and I’d say that number is actually on the low side.
The average toddler might not ask so many questions because they might not have so many words just yet.
But the average toddler makes enough movement in a day to rival the number of sand grains in the oceans, perhaps. At least that’s the case with my toddler.
Another mom out there must have the same kind of kid, because she posted a composite photo of her 2-year-old on Reddit taken over the span of five minutes.
In all honesty, I’d say looking at the picture that the toddler actually seemed pretty underactive for a 5-minute span, but you get the idea anyway. Especially if you’re the parent of a toddler.
Photo credit: Reddit
Source: The Huffington Post
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 10 Signs You’re Madly and Hopelessly, if Not Oddly, in Love with Your Toddler
- 7 Ways Toddlers and 39-Year-Olds are Pretty Much the Same People
- The Thing I Waited 16 Months and 6 Days to do with My Toddler
- 5 Glaring Ways Parenting Has Evolved Over the Past Century
- Are You Guilty of Thinking Any of These 5 Unhealthy Foods are Actually Good for Your Toddler