With the 4th of July right around the corner, you may be planning on taking your toddler to see fireworks. Who doesn’t love fireworks, right? A few years ago, we learned the hard way–not all toddlers enjoy the pretty explosions in the sky!
Save your toddler from any of the drama. Before you set out for the big show, check out these 5 helpful tips for watching fireworks with toddlers.
My husband is a big fan of lighting his own fireworks. Me, not so much. One thing that I have let our kids do is use sparklers. I wouldn’t recommend this for anyone under the age of 3, but when you do feel your child is old enough, check out how to use sparklers safely.
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- The Stupidest Way to Stop a Bleeding Finger
- 8 Fathers Day Gift Ideas for Tech Dads
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites