It’s bad enough when you have to deal with children at home (especially when they’re yours). It’s even worse when you go to work in the morning and you have more children waiting for you. And you don’t work in a daycare.
There’s just always that one co-worker in your office who manages to be needier and more annoying than the most ill-behaved toddler in your family. You just can’t escape either one of them — your toddler or your co-worker — and no matter which way you look at it, they’re kind of the same person.
Here are 7 ways toddlers are pretty much exactly like your annoying co-worker:
Photo credits: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Grown Man Re-enacting Snapshots of Friends’ Babies
- 20 Dazzling Drag-Queen Portraits Showcase Intriguing Alter-Egos
- 11 Reasons Why Being a Toddler Rules
- Brave Photographer Has Lens Turned on Her as Strangers Gawk at her Weight (PHOTOS)
- The Battle They Didn’t Choose: A Husband Poignantly Documents His Wife’s Breast Cancer Fight (PHOTOS)
- 10 Things That are ONLY Funny to Toddlers
- The Mommy Tax: 7 Penalties Paid by Parents on April 15 (As Well as Every Other Day)