Road tripping with toddlers, yeah let’s talk about that. This past weekend, we packed up the car and our 4 kids and headed out for a nice long 12-hour road trip from Dallas to Nashville, TN. My brother-in-law and his family moved to music city and we’ve wanted to visit, but could never find the right time until now. We’ve been planning this getaway for a while so mentally I was just in GO MODE. What I didn’t think about was well… the 12-hours it would take to get there.
We made it. It was long, painful and well, it’s done. At least we are here and don’t have to leave for a few days. The 12 hours on the road did teach me a few things about road tripping with toddlers.
Learn from my mistakes:
Molly blogs technology, parenting and geekery at Digital Mom Blog. More Babbles
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- 8 Fathers Day Gift Ideas for Tech Dads
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites