Crafting is one of the best activities that we can engage our kids in because it promotes their creativity. It encourages free-play, free-thinking and gets their imaginations flowing.
The huge sense of accomplishment that I watch my children get from making something speaks for the virtues of crafting in spades.
Which is why holidays make it so easy to craft, for me at least. Introducing a themed craft can help you teach your little one about the upcoming holiday and what it means to your family in a really fun way.
Leading up to this Easter we’ve been on a bit of a crafting binge – there is so much inspiration to draw from and activities for little hands to delve into. We had a great time making these Fuzzy Easter Bunnies. Click through to find out how you can make this easy Easter craft with your own toddlers!
More Babbles From Selena…
- Handmade Easter Dresses. YES.
- 7 Natural Way to treat Bruises
- 1st Days of Preschool (Mine & Hers)
- When in Doubt, Put Bunny Ears on Them!
- “For the Bullied & The Beautiful”
- On Why I Now Love Mornings Best
- Ridiculous (and totally necessary) St. Patty’s Day Photo Props for Toddlers
- DIY Toddler Beds. Yep. Uh huh.
- Confessions & Secrets…on being a better mom
- Hardcore Baby Doll Love (pictorial) + your chance to subit your own!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve