We’re doing a lot of reading these days, and it’s been a while since I’ve shared A & W’s book picks of the week!
It’s been a pleasure to watch Abby’s love for books really blossom over the winter, her chubby little appendages running for one of the many bookshelves in our home to grab book after book and hand it to one of us to read.
Wyndham’s been a book-worm since day one; there was no coercion necessary. It seems that every week our home library has grown by at least one book. They just sort of nudge their way into our home.
Admittedly, I have a thing for walls of books, and I may be one of the last people who doesn’t have a Kindle by choice. I thought about getting one for like a nano-second whenever I saw a pretty picture of someone reading on their Kindle in bed, but nope.
There is just something timeless and captivating about the smell of a book, turning the pages. The curved and tattered edges of a well-loved novel.
I’ve always dreamt of one day owning a home with a library. The kind with wall-to-wall bookshelves where one needs a rolling ladder to access all of it’s glory.
It’s that love for books and literature that I hope to pass on down to my kids, and so far, things are looking good.
This weeks picks from A & W:
More Babbles From Selena…
- Cupid made me do it.
- The politics of toddler hair (around here)
- On Getting Toddlers to Eat Their Greens
- 5 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
- 5 Ways to Keep Fit When You Have No Time
- 6 Potty Training Charts: DIY & Free Printables
- Natural Ways to Treat a Toddler’s Cold/Flu (That actually work!)
- My quest to manage my toddler’s aggression
- Third time’s a charm? Oh potty-training…we’ll conquer you yet!
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via my humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve.