It’s day 4 of potty training our 3-year old Izaiah. We have him reading a potty book. Sitting on the potty for long periods of time (that iPotty now makes total sense!). He runs around naked. I am giving him ungodly amounts of fluids, encouraging urination. We are going to make this happen people!
We had started using pull-ups, but decided today we were just going to jump on over to big boy underwear. Let the adventures begin.
Another day, another attempt. We are going to make this happen one way or another.
Izaiah, don’t pee pee on DJ Lance or Muno please!
Molly blogs technology, parenting and geekery at Digital Mom Blog.
- 15 Easter Basket Goodies That Don’t Include Candy
- 7 Robots That Can Help You Around the House
- 10 Tips for Work at Home Moms
- How to Throw a Low Stress – Last Minute Birthday Party
- How to Throw a Birthday Party for Under $125