There are days like today, when I’ve been up much of the night with one sick toddler boy after a string of restless nights tending to his poor teething sister that the internets bless me with parody.
Musical parodies are amongst my most very favourite. Of which some people may not concur.
This probably means that you don’t like musicals either, perhaps even kittens and I’d wager to bet that you may be just a tiny bit dead inside.
Whatever your malady is – whether it be curmudgeon-y-ess, or the suffering of torture by the hands of seemingly innocent toddlers…I am willing to bet this video will induce a smile to crack across your tired and woebegone lips.
You may even laugh out loud. (I sure did!)
Top Image Photo Credit: KUSP 88.9 Radio Blog
More Babbles From Selena…
- 7 Ways We Ended The War on Food
- The Ultimate Rain Gear For Toddlers
- 10 Tips For Gardening With Toddlers
- It’s Hunting Season! For Toddlers!
- Solar Powered Rules! Toys for Tots
- The Best 15 Bathtubs For Toddlers? We Found Them.
- “For the Bullied & The Beautiful”
- On Why I Now Love Mornings Best
- Confessions & Secrets…on being a better mom
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve