Babble's Top 30 Autism Blogs of 2013 Are Up!Lauren Hartmann
It appears that my last post on Autism and Early Intervention in toddlers was quite timely.
Babble has put out its picks for the Top 30 Autism Spectrum Blogs of 2013, just in time for National Autism Awareness Month.
The blogs chosen cover a variety of topics on the spectrum including information for parents of teens, young children and more. Such a wonderful community of support for family, friends and those who are directly affected by disorders on the Autism Spectrum.
Make sure to head over and check out these blogs and if you don’t see one that you love, make sure to nominate them for next year!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble. More from Lauren:
- Thoughts On Beauty For My Daughter
- Autism and Early Intervention For Toddlers: 7 Signs To Keep In Mind
- “Wow! You’re Still Breastfeeding?!” Yep. Here’s Why.
- A Baby Weight Loss Update
- 8 Beauty Products You Already Have In Your Kitchen