School has already started in some states. Here in Texas, we still have a few weeks left to get ready before our toddler Izaiah heads to preschool and our older kids to grade school. (Thank GOD … I could use a few more weeks of sleeping in!)
Until the first bell rings, I’m doing a mad dash here and there prepping for the upcoming school year. With 3 kids going back to school, there is shopping, organizing, and that routine thing that we have to get back into. #BOO
I’ve rounded up a few favorite back to school finds. Hopefully you will find these as useful and inspirational that I have!
10 Tips and Tricks for Back to School – Toddler Style
Here are a few tips from other Toddler Times’ bloggers:
- Danielle talks getting back on schedule.
- Emily has some great healthy breakfasts for back to school.
- Mary shows off some great toddler backpacks.
- Ilana shows you how to jazz up a sandwich.
- Bethanne explains how to create lunch notes for a kid that can’t read yet.
- Monica has printable lunch notes.
Are You Ready For School To Start?
More Molly Babbles….
- 10 Toddlers Stuck in Claw Machines
- 15 Fun Bath Time Activities for Toddlers
- Smash Cakes 101
- 10 Yummy and Healthy Alternatives to French Fries
- Hi! I’m New Here (Awkward Introduction)
Molly blogs parenting, geekery and technology at digitalmomblog.com.