It’s bad enough that perfectly reasonable Santas make some kids cry for doing nothing but sitting there and acting like jolly old Santa Claus.
But some kids are totally game to sit on Santa’s lap, especially when it means a gift is given and opened at the very same moment. One toddler boy, in particular, was recently really very fine with a little one-one-one time with Kris Kringle. Until the moment he got more than he bargained for. Namely, some floor dust.
Nice, Santa. Real nice.
Take a look:
Video credit: YouTube
Photo credit: iStock
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 10 Non-Events That Make Toddlers Deliriously Happy
- 10 Signs You’re the Parent of a Toddler
- What to Get the Toddler Who Has Nothing? These 10 Awesomely Basic Toys
- 7 Thoughts of Toddler Moms at Christmas Time, As Told Through Very Sarcastic E-Cards
- Presenting the 10 Best and Most Awesome Toddlers of 2012 (PHOTOS)
- 5 Little Santas Adorably Swimming their Way to Christmas (PHOTOS)