If you’ve ever wondered what it might be like to reenact your childhood photos, I have one word for you, don’t. Or do – if you’re into the awkward photo thing.
Although I suppose the whole point of such a reproduction is to entertain and amuse. Because why else would a grown adult pose like a toddler or a baby, pant-less, in a onsie or a in a diaper? Suffice to say the ‘moments’ and activities captured from our childhood would look rather ridiculous if done into adulthood.
Which is precisely what you are about to witness. Absolute ridiculousness up ahead…
All images via: I’m Jus Sayin’
More Babbles From Selena…
- 14 Ways My Girl Is Just Like Me
- Those Who Rock At Parenting (No Smug Moms & Dads Here!)
- The Dreaded Pink Eye: Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- The Coolest Bunk Beds For Toddlers
- The Age-Evolution of My Traveling Toddlers
Elsewhere on the internets…
Via her humble beginnings, mastering in general mayhem: le petit rêve