Dad Calls Duet with Toddler on 'Mahna Mahna' His Greatest Achievement (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
There is that moment in the life of a toddler’s parent in which it all kind of clicks. Maybe it’s when the little one stops fighting the nap. Perhaps it’s the day they stop throwing down their sippy cup from the booster seat at the table each time you pick it up for them. Or it could be when they finally interact in a deliberately cooperative manner.
Jesse Teeters is the dad to a two-and-a-half-year-old girl, and for him, it just came together. All it took was a little singing and a little Sesame Street.
Watch this video (that we saw on CBS News’ Feed Blog), and you’ll probably agree it was worth his wait:
Photo & video credit: YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble’s Toddler blog:
- 15 Things About Toddlers That Make it All Worthwhile
- Thirsty Toddler Meme: For All I Do, This Bud’s for YOU? No Fair!
- BFFs: Japanese Toddler and French Bulldog Adorably Pass the Time Together (PHOTOS)
- 5 Common Toddler Sleep Problems and Solutions
- 17 Hilariously Absurd Plush Toys Your Toddlers Will Never Know They’re Missing