Bubbles and toddlers go together like peanut butter and jelly — they’re just a natural fit.
However, actually blowing the bubbles is a skill that’s above the pay grade of some toddlers.
One toddler in particular (who we first saw on The Huffington Post UK) tried really, really hard to blow some bubbles. And while she gets an A++++ for adorableness, she kind of gets an F for the bubble part.
Take a look:
Video credit: YouTube
Photo credit: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First
- Your Bad-Hair Day Just Got Better: 10 Hilariously Awkward Hairdos That, Thankfully, Aren’t Yours
- 10 Things Never to do With or Near a Toddler
- 10 ‘Real Life’ Disney Princesses Deliver a Lovely Reality Without Spoiling the Fantasy
- 10 Reasons I’m Pretty Sure Child Protective Services is Coming for Me